A cookie is a small text file that stores itself in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its use is so that the website can remember your visit when you browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, customized content, use statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of cookies is to adapt web content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered on each page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website used the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is to combat spam.
This site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to produce statistics about the traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent Google to process information about you. So, exercising any rights in this respect should be communicated directly to Google.
- Social Media: Each social media site uses its own cookies so that you can click “like” or “share.”
Deactivation or elimination of cookies:
In any moment you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies on this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- This website nor its legal representatives are responsible for neither the content nor accuracy of private policies that the third parties mentioned on this cookies policy may have.
- The web browsers are tools in charge of storing cookies and through them you should express your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it’s necessary to install cookies so that the browser doesn’t forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the Google Analytics cookies case, this company stores cookies in servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share the information with third parties, except in cases that are necessary for the system’s operation or when required by the law. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Port Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be processed with a protection level in accordance with European regulations. For more and detailed information you can access this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we enclose this other link.